Uncategorized

Carpenter Electrocuted While Working In Delta State

A carpenter was electrocuted few hours ago, while roofing a house opposite Omoghene Lynn, along Shell Road, Sapele, Delta State

It was gathered that the incident occurred after the man missed his step and reflexively held on to the high tension cable to prevent himself from falling.

The post Carpenter Electrocuted While Working In Delta State appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

PROMOTE YOUR | MUSIC| VIDEO | COMEDY SKIT | MIXTAPES  HERE ON CONNECTNAIJA CALL/WHATSAPP : +2348122390211

Related posts

Open chat
%d bloggers like this: