Adenike Oyetunde is a lawyer, media personality, disability advocate, life coach, and author.
Over the years, she has been a source of inspiration to many as a cancer survivor as she continues to radiate joy in the midst of life’s challenges.
Here are some things to know about her.
1.Adenike Oyetunde was born on March 4, 1986.
2. She is the only child of her parents.
3.She had her primary education at Command School, Bonny Camp before proceeding to Queens College for her secondary education.
4. She was diagnosed with Osteogenic Sarcoma, a bone cancer condition at age 20 which resulted in the amputation of her leg. She had slipped and fallen on her knee which caused a pain that didn’t go away. This was in her second year at the university.
5. She graduated with a 2.1 in Law from Olabisi Onabanjo University before joining the Nigerian Bar in 2012.
6. Adenike hosts a show on Nigerian Info 99.3 FM where she talks about different issues.
7. She founded Amputees United, a foundation to raise funds and provide support for amputees. She also works with an NGO, The Irede Foundation to provide kids who have limb loss prosthetic legs.
8. She launched her autobiography and book called Adénìké: Your Story, Your Movie, His Glory in January 2019.
9. She married her best friend, Lawal Sheriff on December 5th, 2020.
PROMOTE YOUR | MUSIC| VIDEO | COMEDY SKIT | MIXTAPES HERE ON CONNECTNAIJA CALL/WHATSAPP : +2348122390211