Nollywood actress, Jumoke Odetola is known for her excellent way of interpreting her script in several Yoruba Indigenous movies.
Here are 11 interesting facts you didn’t know about the Nollywood star, Jumoke Odetola.
1. Jumoke Odetola was born on the 16th of October 1983.
2. She hails from Ijemo in Abeokuta, Ogun State.
3.She attended Abati Nursery and Primary School, in Lagos and had her secondary education at Abeokuta Grammar School, Ogun state.
4.Jumoke obtained a Bachelor’s degree from Ajayi Crowther University in Information and Communication Technology.
5.She has a master’s degree in Computer Science which was obtained at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
6. She started her career in the movie industry (Nollywood) with English speaking movies in 2013.
7. Her big break came when Abiodun Jimoh, a director and producer, discovered her and gave her first lead role in a TV series that aired on Africa Magic.
8. Jumoke however came into the limelight with her role in a Yoruba movie titled, Binta Ofege.
9. Her most challenging movie role was Somewhere in the Dark, a psycho-thriller/horror movie.
10. Her other movies and TV series include Tinsel, Higi Haga, The Return of HigiHaga, Heroes and Zeros, Kanipe, Family Ties, Alakiti, Bachelor’s Eve, Glitterati etc.
11.Jumoke has bagged lots of awards in her career which include: Revelation of the Year category at the Awards BON in 2015, Best Indigenous Language Movie category at the AMVCA Awards for her role in Binta Ofege in 2016, Best Indigenous Language TV Series/Movie, for the production, Somewhere in the Dark, Best Youth Actress at Tush Awards in 2017, Best Actress at BON Awards in 2017, Best Actress of the Year at the City People Awards in 2018.
PROMOTE YOUR | MUSIC| VIDEO | COMEDY SKIT | MIXTAPES HERE ON CONNECTNAIJA CALL/WHATSAPP : +2348122390211