Singer Temmie Ovwasa popularly known as ‘YBNL Princess’ has been in the news a lot in recent times.
She took to Twitter on Monday to call out her Olamide and YBNL for their inability to release an album and gain grounds in the music industry after he brought her to Lagos.
She also alleged that she recorded three albums and multiple singles that did not see the light of the day because Olamide “rejected them for no reason.”
Even though the pair may have reconciled, the call-out didn’t go unnoticed by Nigerians.
Here are some facts about her.
1. Temmie Ovwasa was born on the 29th of November 1996 in Ilorin, Kwara State where she grew up.
2. Her father is from Delta state while her mother is from Osun State.
3. She discovered her musical talent at a very early age and started singing at the church choir at the age of eight and also wrote her first song about the same time.
4. She attended her primary education at Grace Christian Schools and secondary education at Dalex Royal College, both in Ilorin Kwara state.
5.She gained admission to study Medical Anatomy at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), located in Ogbomoso, Oyo State, Nigeria.
6.In addition to the guitar which she learnt herself, Temmie also plays the keyboard and talking drum.
7. She shot into limelight in 2016 after Olamide discovered her and reached out to her via Instagram .
8. She was soon signed to YBNL records which earned her the name YBNL Princess.
9. Her first single under YBNL was titled ‘Jabole‘ , a song which she wrote at age 14.
10. She also has other songs ‘Bamidele‘, ‘Holy Water‘, and ‘Afefe‘.
PROMOTE YOUR | MUSIC| VIDEO | COMEDY SKIT | MIXTAPES HERE ON CONNECTNAIJA CALL/WHATSAPP : +2348122390211