Do you know that you can link up to seven sims to your NIN number without leaving your home?
The Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr. Isa Pantami, had revealed this earlier this month.
“We developed an app, when you go online, you will see it. That app, as long as you have your NIMC number, you will only download it without visiting any office. You will be able to link up to seven SIM numbers to only one. I have already downloaded the app, launched the app, and already linked some of my numbers immediately. This is part of digitalisation,” he said.
Here is how to link your sims to your NIN number.
1. If you have the NIMC App for your phone, log in with your six-digit pin.
2. But if you don’t have the App, visit the Google Play store to download it for Android phones or visit the Apple App store if you are an iPhone user. Then follow these steps to register.
3. Once you log in and your user ID has opened, then click on my devices.
4. Add the phone number that you want to link with your NIN
5. You will receive SMS which will be your digital ID authentication code, It is six numbers.
6. Input the number to complete the process
7. Repeat the same process for as many numbers as you want to link with your NIN.
PROMOTE YOUR | MUSIC| VIDEO | COMEDY SKIT | MIXTAPES HERE ON CONNECTNAIJA CALL/WHATSAPP : +2348122390211